Sunday, May 18, 2008

Apologies and an explanation.

Hi, all,
I am deeply sorry that I have not posted in months. It was not my plan at all, but, like all English Grad students, when the semester went on: I had too much writing for any three people; so, my blog was low on my priority list between the pile of books to read, phrases to discover, and brilliance to create(ha), and students to tutor. I am happy to report that the semester went well and I am only still working on an incomplete class paper that's due at the end of May. But with the onset of summer, and my semi-relaxed self, and some helpful friends--I will truly rejoice when this work is turned in. Still, blogging is such a cathartic process for me. And, cohesively, as I write this, I'm perched on my cousin KT's bed with Jesse McCartney blasting. In short, I celebrated graduation with some close friends, and had a blast, but sitting here, giggling over guys as I read and they clean or give the illusion of doing so--summer has started. Which means you'll be hearing a lot more from me! In tribute to the tween moment I seem to be having, I do have to say that Jesse's Leavin' could be worse.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you blogging again...and by the way...you're forgiven for abandoning your readers. lol. seriously.

Nai said...

You do realize May was like 5 months ago right? ;)